Monday, April 12, 2010

Logistical Update. WFR. Colorado. Costa Rica.

I am currenlty in Santiago, Chile.  I will be doing a Wilderness First Responder course (WFR) for 10 days, finishing on April 22.  After that, I will have roughly 2 weeks to reach Lima, Peru.  I will be leading a trip for Putney (goputney.com) in Costa Rica in July - a community service project for high school students, that I hope will also challenge and inspire them in ways that they hadn´t planned (we aren´t just going to be sunbathing at the beach, children!!!  hehehe...there is a lot to learn outside of the tourism circle that I want to show them... :).  After that, my plans are still uncertain.  But wow, going home, soon.  To my family, good friends, my own horses, my mountains...I am looking forward to what is to come.

2 comments:

  1. i just got home now... somehow sad not to be traveling but i'll cook some oatmeal for breakfast to remember old times. still summer up here but some trees start to lose their leafs. looking forward to see my friends too
    enjoy the rest of your stay in south america!
    i put a link to your blog on mine if you don't mind ok?
    besos, i'll soon send emails and pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome home! thanks for putting a link to my blog on yours...that´s great. yes, keep cooking the oatmeal :) hahaha we will be in touch. chauuuuu.

    ReplyDelete