Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Post WFR, Final Trek North

Hello all -

This post finds me in the last week of my travels.  I am currently in San Pedro de Atacama, in Northern Chile.  I will spend a few days here, and then embark on a very very long bus trip to Lima, Peru.

My WFR course in Santiago was excellent.  Great instructors, great classmates, a great time.  I learned a lot, and felt accomplished to have done the course in Spanish.  After the WFR, I just spent the last 5 days in Santiago, seeing the city, going climbing, and hanging out with some other WFR´s.

I don´t have time to post pictures right now, but I will get a comprehensive update done when I get home.  The pictures in this post are from a rescue during the WFR - I was a patient with an open, punctured thorax and my coursemates are attending me - and also our group of 27 students.


Love from down South (but not South for that much longer!)
Andria

1 comment: